Friday, September 17, 2004

17th September Diary Entry 

*The Below extract is from my own personal journal. I just needed a place to write, since my personal journal (on my com) kinda malfunctioned. U may skip it though. Just some junky thoughts, please don get offended, anyone... *strong>

this morning i fainted in school. And knocked the back of my head against i also dunno wad, either the canteen chair or the floor. haiz... and feeling super groggy even until now. Thankfully i have a group of frenz that care. Like they took turns keeping me company till my dad came to pick me up. They cheered me up alot... chatting with me in the sick bay. The teachers around were all super nice and all. Felt pretty touched, although i din admit it to Li Si when she asked. When i got home, I tried to sleep, but i kept having nightmares. I tried to do work or something but i felt so giddy and my head was super heavy. So i just slept and keep waking up cuz of the nightmares.

I'm blogging now cuz i don really dare to go n sleep in case i get the nightmares again. But my head feels like its stuck in a mist or within the clouds or something. I just developed my LEO investiture photos and they cost so much my jaw was left hanging. well. basically cuz there were abt 76 photos. And i din exactly count since i was like having this thick fog in my head. Until i clicked done and saw the final price. woah.

I'm stressed abt promos, but the more stress i am, the less better i can study. I'm getting more and more afraid of M.G. My PW still got alot to do and edit. I still don understand anything abt elasticity in econs. And i'm not good at all other topics either. I haven started on 古文. or 唐诗。 I've had headaches the entire week and my heavy head has been so for the same period of time. Even sleeping din help.

My birthday falls during study leave, and a day before my bro's PSLE = cannot celebrate, nobody to celebrate with, since wont be seeing sch frenz and seniors + the stress of promos. nobody would remember too, since its promos periods and mugging period for the seniors. And no one in church ever remembers, though i'll be seeing them during that weekend. Like Zhi Qing and Xin Yi promised me bdae presents on my bdae... 3 years ago. I haven heard anything abt it since than.

What i'll really like is just a day out with my best frenz from sch on sat... and a meal with Chia Yi, 姐 etc on sunday. And i had hoped Andrew and Wan Jing would remember. But i guess that's really too much to ask for. Afterall i cant possibly thwart anyone's study schedule just for something as trival as my bdae. I asked Li Si, Jaime, Chen Si and Hui Min, and they all said they will come out for a meal with me on sat, but i still feel bad asking them out during study leave. And 姐 has choir. And Chia Yi prob wont have time. The biggest gift would be just spending the day with them... i guess. And i'd thought at least my B.O.D will remember, but just remembered i wont even be seeing them lor. I kinda 羡慕 that lousy attempt of a suprise the B.O.D tried to give Arthur and Eunice now. Andrew and Wan Jing promised me they would remember, and that they'd buy this and that for me. But i guess now, they've probably clean forgotten abt it. What wif their As coming etc. It seems so long ago when i went shopping with Andrew and he asked me wad i wanted for my bdae. And if he could get me a bubble gun for my bdae (long story). i guess i've never gotten wad i really wanted. And i'm not about to get it either.

i should really just bang into the wall again.
Joyce at 10:33 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*